Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

"When I'm not working, I am the laziest person. I can literally lie on a couch and watch television for 15 hours. I hate people who say 'Oh, I’m addicted to working out', I just want to punch those people in the face." -Jennifer Lawrence

A different view of Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress - 1950s vintage
A different view of Marilyn Monroe's iconic white dress - 1950s vintage
Click here to download
"When I'm not working, I am the laziest person. I can literally lie on a couch and watch television for 15 hours. I hate people who say 'Oh, I’m addicted to working out', I just want to punch those people in the face." -Jennifer Lawrence
"When I'm not working, I am the laziest person. I can literally lie on a couch and watch television for 15 hours. I hate people who say 'Oh, I’m addicted to working out', I just want to punch those people in the face."   -Jennifer Lawrence
Click here to download
Marilyn Monroe celebrity marilyn monroe icon
Marilyn Monroe celebrity marilyn monroe icon
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment