Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -MM

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -MM
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -MM
Click here to download
Demi Lovato wears a Guess top and @Marc Jacobs Intl skirt in our November 2012 issue
Demi Lovato wears a Guess top and @Marc Jacobs Intl skirt in our November 2012 issue
Click here to download
Meryl Streep - 1979
Meryl Streep - 1979
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment