Category List

Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm absolutely addicted to Maskcara! She's adorable and is awesome at teaching make up dorks like me the ropes. Plus she's an amazing, confident woman who sees makeup not as something to "fix the wrongs" in a face, but to "emphasize the beauty that's already there."

Megan Fox for Armani
Megan Fox for Armani
Click here to download
I'm absolutely addicted to Maskcara! She's adorable and is awesome at teaching make up dorks like me the ropes. Plus she's an amazing, confident woman who sees makeup not as something to "fix the wrongs" in a face, but to "emphasize the beauty that's already there."
I'm absolutely addicted to Maskcara! She's adorable and is awesome at teaching make up dorks like me the ropes.  Plus she's an amazing, confident woman who sees makeup not as something to "fix the wrongs" in a face, but to "emphasize the beauty that's already there."
Click here to download
Amanda Seyfried
Amanda Seyfried
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment