Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

I love Miley Cyrus what happened to her I mean she is very pretty but what happend she changed a lot am I right????????????????????? She USED to be really pretty! But now she's twerking on guys and jumping out of teddy bears.

I love Miley Cyrus what happened to her I mean she is very pretty but what happend she changed a lot am I right????????????????????? She USED to be really pretty! But now she's twerking on guys and jumping out of teddy bears.
I love Miley Cyrus what happened to her I mean she is very pretty but what happend she changed a lot am I right????????????????????? She USED to be really pretty! But now she's twerking on guys and jumping out of teddy bears.
Click here to download
Lucille Ball (1911-1989)
Lucille Ball (1911-1989)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment