Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

How Crystal combat her shrinkage: From Naptural85. After washing my hair I put in medium sized two strand twists. I use my mixture of Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioner, oils, and aloe vera gel for a moisturizer then leave the twits in overnight; sleeping on a satin pillow case but not wrapping my hair. In the morning I unravel the twists and fluff it out for a fantastic stretched twist out. I have the length and volume that I adore every time! I also use the braid out technique.

How Crystal combat her shrinkage: From Naptural85. After washing my hair I put in medium sized two strand twists. I use my mixture of Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioner, oils, and aloe vera gel for a moisturizer then leave the twits in overnight; sleeping on a satin pillow case but not wrapping my hair. In the morning I unravel the twists and fluff it out for a fantastic stretched twist out. I have the length and volume that I adore every time! I also use the braid out technique.
How Crystal combat her shrinkage: From Naptural85.  After washing my hair I put in medium sized two strand twists. I use my mixture of Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioner, oils, and aloe vera gel for a moisturizer then leave the twits in overnight; sleeping on a satin pillow case but not wrapping my hair. In the morning I unravel the twists and fluff it out for a fantastic stretched twist out. I have the length and volume that I adore every time! I also use the braid out technique.
Click here to download
Jeff Bridges by Mark Seliger
Jeff Bridges by Mark Seliger
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment